Friday, January 7, 2011

MDIA 203

Hi, I'm Sam Binnig and I'm a Freshman at Ohio University studying Audio Post Production in the Scripps College of Communication. Welcome to my Blog created for my MDIA 203 class this quarter at Ohio University. This blog will primarily be used to complete assignments for the class but I might keep blogging even after the quarter is over. 


I'm in the 8-10AM lab for the 203 class which has its ups and downs all at the same time. On one hand, I can get up and get it out of the way first thing in the morning and have the rest of the day to do whatever I want which is nice. On the other hand, however, it means getting up early and walking across campus in the cold weather (and snow) to come to class.


203 seems like it will be an enjoyable class and I'm sure I'll enjoy it because it will involve a lot of media creation and other creative thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 203 Sam! Keep trudging across campus in the snow - it'll be worth it!

    ReplyDelete